I finished the first sock. I was elated. I worked on it most of last night and this morning and finally its finished. Towards the end i ran into a snag. I grafted using the three needle bind off.
It looks great! However, when I tried the sock on, I had a huge bump at the tip of my foot. Something I knew would be uncomfortable as well as it looked bad while wearing. So, I took it out and had a very scary moment of dropped stitches. Catching them I grafted using the Kitchener stitch.
I am aware this edge looks less neater. Its not stitch error but user lack of no how. I tried following a YouTube video and a book at the same time. Which resulted in a confused, loss-of-place mess. It doesn’t look horrible, but it could stand to look better. Practice makes perfect. Off to make the second sock I go.