My Baktus scarf is fixed. I’ve been working on it off and on all afternoon including frogging it and I’ve made some progress as you can see in the picture. However, I haven’t used up all the ripped out yarn as of yet and started back on the skein. But the important thing is that it’s straight now as it should be. I think it was definitely tension due to the size 3 circular needles being new for me. Instead of doing a gauge swatch I just jumped right into working the Baktus and I paid dearly for it. Having to rework already worked yarn is a lesson learned. Thankfully it’s the type of yarn that lets you rip back. Sometimes yarn sticks upon itself and won’t let you do that. I made out well enough though. Just wanted to share the good news.